We are the Snyder family and ... we are different

This is the story of our journey to our daughter in Ethiopia. God is preparing our family for her and preparing her heart to come home to her family. We chose the difficult road of trusting and obeying God. It is worth every step!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

feeling sick

Sometimes reading other families' adoption blogs is such a blessing to me, other times my slightly obsessive personality should not read them. Tonight I found many new blogs that were of great help and interest to me. Then I read one that I have read before and in fact communicated with the couple. They already received their appointment for federal fingerprinting just 5 days after they sent in their I600A application. Great! How awesome for them. On the other hand we turned our homestudy in on July 8th to join our application and have heard nothing. It makes me literally sick to my stomach. I feel phyically sick because then I think that there must be something wrong with our application, that I must have failed to fill something out properly, that there is something wrong the homestudy, that I have now caused our process to go on longer. Did I mention my obsessive behavior? All I can do is pray that in God's own timing it will get done. I need to use that as my mantra everyday.

Pray for patience for me. patience, patience, patience. trust, trust, trust. faith, faith, faith. obey, obey, obey.

0 comments: