We are the Snyder family and ... we are different

This is the story of our journey to our daughter in Ethiopia. God is preparing our family for her and preparing her heart to come home to her family. We chose the difficult road of trusting and obeying God. It is worth every step!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Last chance to win a massage

NEED A MASSAGE?  this weekend we had a fundraiser for the Maxwell adoption and didn't sell as many chances to win the one hour massage from Styltique in Burlington, Iowa as I wanted so I'm opening it up on fb and my blog.  For every $5 donation to my paypal you will get a chance to win and sponsor a puzzle piece.  just send a payment to megansnyder@mchsi.com with your name and phone number in the notes or special instructions box.  I will pick a winner on Friday.  GOOD LUCK!  If you don't live in the area why not just sponsor a puzzle piece or two.  I would love to be able to send them a completed 100 piece puzzle with a nice big check :)

To enter you can also post this on your blog or your facebook and leave a comment on here telling me where you posted it.  Of course you can also send a payment to my paypal, please leave only your name and phone number in the special instructions box, nothing else.  I will enter you in and draw the name Friday morning before MOPS so probably around 8:30 cst.  (sorry I don't have a button on my blog for you to just click and donate to, I don't know how to do that)

Thanks so much for your help and I look forward to a HUGE response!

0 comments: