We are the Snyder family and ... we are different

This is the story of our journey to our daughter in Ethiopia. God is preparing our family for her and preparing her heart to come home to her family. We chose the difficult road of trusting and obeying God. It is worth every step!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

a reminder for myself :)

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Really missing our girl today.  Dustin and I talked about how she feels like such a natural part of our family that it feels like she's missing from our house.  Dominic was talking to his friend the other day saying something about his sister who is 4 1/2 years old and the way he said it was just like she's always been a part of our family, no different than him or Christian.  We can't wait to get her home :)

1 comments:

Traci and the whole Kuyke family said...

Perfect! Thank you. I needed that this morning too. I'm chatting with Tara about Eater in Ethiopia tomorrow and I am SO wishing I was there. I miss my girl.
I'll be praying like crazy that we pass this week and can get back to those sweet girls.
Have a blessed Resurrection Day!